RSS2HTML Scout is a free software application from the Basic VB VB DotNet subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-12-28. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003.
RSS2HTML Scout is a freeware ActiveX .NET ready programming library that can add RSS reading functions into your application.
- No RSS or XML formats knowledge required; RSS, ATOM, RDF feeds support;
- Non-Latin feeds support;
- Built-in multi-threaded downloading engine;
- Built-in cache to speed up RSS to HTML conversion;
- Ability to filter feeds by title, url, description using keywords;
- Customizable ready-to-use HTML and CSS templates;
- and more!
RSS2HTML Scout (version 1.40) has a file size of 1.40 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 173 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.